Kumpulan Jurnal Keperawatan Kanker Tulang Pdf – Download Kumpulan Jurnal Pada Link Dibawah
BIOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF THE COMPLEX COMPLEX COMPLEX-186 PHOSPHORATE AS RADIOFARMAKA PALIATIF THERAPY CANCER CELLER. Compounds of the rhenium-186 phosphonate complex, 186Re-HEDP (hydroxyethylidienediphosphonate) and 186Re-EDTMP (ethylenediaminetetramethylphosphonate), are now widely used as bone pain reliefs caused by prostate cancer metastases, breast, lung and kidney to bone. The use of radiopharmaceuticals is a substitute for the use of analgesics, hormones, chemotherapy, and narcotics that are known to provide undesirable side effects. Preparation and test methods for the quality of complex compounds 186Re-HEDP and 186Re-EDTMP have been developed for commercial production purposes. The determination of radiochemical purity by paper chromatography in various solvent polarities showed radiochemical purity above 90% to day three after marking was performed. Besides, the test results also showed that the solution of pyrogen and sterile free complex compounds. The results of the test in animal experiments of white rat showed that the compound complex in the blood reached its peak at 5 minutes after injection. While the excretion of the second radiopharmaceutical complex in the urine showed a radioactivity of about 41% and 38.5% in the perenate form, 186ReO4-, after 20 h of injection. Biodistribution and imaging results using gamma cameras for normal mouse and white tap showed that the 186Re-HEDP and 186Re-EDTMP complex compounds accumulated quite significantly in bone. Keywords: 186Re-HEDP, 186Re-EDTMP, bone cancer, radiochemical purity, biodistribution. BIOLOGIC EVALUATION OF PHOSPHONATES COMPLEX LABELLED WITH RHENIUM-186 AS A BONE CANCER PALLIATIVE THEURAPEUTIC RADIOPHARMACEUTICAL. Currently, rhenium-186 phosphonate complexes are caused by bone metastasis caused by bone metastasis caused by prostate, breast, lung and kidney cancers. Either 186Re-HEDP or 186Re-EDTMP has been used for replacing analgesic therapy, hormone therapy, chemotherapy and narcotic therapy. Preparation and quality control of 186Re-HEDP and 186Re-EDTMP complexes have been developed for commercial production purposes. Radiochemical purity was determined using paper chromatography and afforded maximum yielded for more than 90%. Both complexes were stable for 3 days. Sterility and pyrogenicity tests indicated that these compounds were sterile and pyrogen free. Rhenium-186 HEDP and 186Re-EDTMP complexes contents in the blood achieved optimum activity after 5 minutes post injection. Both complexes showed major renal clearance up to 41% and 38.5% as perrhenate ion within 20 hours post injection. Biodistribution pattern and gamma camera image of the injected complexes in rats were accumulated in the bone. Keywords: 186Re-HEDP, 186Re-EDTMP, bone cancer, radiochemical purity, biodistribution.
- EVALUASI BIOLOGIS SENYAWA KOMPLEKS RENIUM-186 FOSFONAT SEBAGAI RADIOFARMAKA TERAPI PALIATIF KANKER TULANG
- HUBUNGAN PENGETAHUAN TENTANG KANKER PAYUDARA DENGAN CARA PERIKSA PAYUDARA SENDIRI PADA MAHASISWI SEMESTER IV PROGRAM STUDI ILMU KEPERAWATAN FAKULTAS KEDOKTERAN
- UJI TOKSISITAS EKSTRAK TANAMAN PATAH TULANG (Euphorbia tirucalli L.) TERHADAP Artemia salina DENGAN METODE BRINE SHRIMP LETHALITY TEST (BSLT) SEBAGAI STUDI PENDAHULUAN POTENSI ANTI KANKER
- PEMBUATAN RADIOFARMAKA 153Sm-EDTMP UNTUK PENGOBATAN KANKER TULANG METASTASIS.
- PERANAN TEKNIK NUKLIR UNTUK TERAPI PALIATIF KANKER TULANG METASTASIS
- PENANDAAN CTMP DENGAN TEKNESIUM-99m UNTUK RADIOFARMAKA PENYIDIK KANKER TULANG*
- KARAKTERISASI FISIKOKIMIA CTMP BERTANDA TEKNESIUM-99m SEBAGAI RADIOFARMAKA PENYIDIK KANKER TULANG
- Metastase Tulang pada Kanker Lambung
- Terapi Bedah pada Fraktus Patologis Tulang Panjang Ekstremitas Di Rumah Sakit Kanker
- Batasan Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) pada Pasien Kanker Prostat untuk Memprediksi Metastasis ke Tulang di Rumah Sakit