Artikel Web Jurnal Ugm Pdf
Evaluation of the use of collections is necessary to find out how large the collection is accessed and utilized by the user. Ebsco Biomedical Reference Collection (Ebsco BRC) is one of the database journals that have access paradigm. Evaluation of the use of journals in the Ebsco BRC database is a study of the use of library collections conducted at UPIK (Unit Library and Informatics Medicine) Faculty of Medicine, Gadjah Mada University Yogyakarta. This study aims to determine the level of exposure and use of jumal by the academicians in the Faculty of Medicine UGM. Evaluation is done by descriptive method with quantitative and qualitative data approach. . The instruments used in the evaluation are questionnaires and usage statistics reports. The results of this study indicate that the level of journal exposure based on the existing title is high (97.96%), but the rate of access has not been done maximally. The average of accessing the journal every day is 25%. From the data usage statistics report can be known as 12 journals that are accessed more than 1000 times which is expressed as jumal most frequently accessed by the user. The researcher’s suggestion based on the research result is that the activity of subscribing Ebsco database collection can continue to be done, but UPIK should try to improve the socialization of the collection, accessibility, facilities, and guidance for the users in conducting the search in the database in order to be maximally utilized.
- EVALUASI PEMANFAATAN JURNAL DALAM DATABASE “EBSCO BIOMEDICAL REFERENCE COLLECTION” DI UNIT PERPUSTAKAAN DAN INFORMATIKA KEDOKTERAN (UPIK) FAKULTAS KEDOKTERAN UGM YOGYAKARTA
- ANALISIS SITIRAN JURNAL PSIKOLOGI UGM TAHUN 1997-2006 Citation Analysis of Gadjah Mada University Psychology Journal dating from 1997 to 2006.
- ANALISIS SITIRAN ARTIKEL JURNAL LUAR NEGERI PADA LAPORAN PENELITIAN DI LEMBAGA PENELITIAN DAN PENGABDIAN KEPADA MASYARAKAT UGM YANG DIBIAYAI BADAN LITBANG PERTANIAN DEPARTEMEN PERTANIAN TAHUN 2007
- Studi Kenyamanan untuk Aktivitas di Lanskap Hutan Kota UGM Studi Kasus: Klaster Agro UGM
- Optimalisasi kerja mycofer dengan augmentasi mikroorganisme tanah potensial dan asam humat untuk rehabilitasi lahan marginal dan terdegradasi di Indonesia
- Mobile Camera as a Human Vision in Augmented Reality
- Intuitiveness 3D objects Interaction in Augmented Reality Using S-PI Algorithm
- GAME MARBLE MAZE BERBASIS AUGMENTED REALITY
- Penggunaan Teknologi Augmented Reality Berbasis Barcode sebagai Sarana Penyampaian Informasi Spesifikasi dan Harga Barang yang Interaktif Berbasis Android, Studi Kasus pada Toko Elektronik ABC Surabaya
- TEKNOLOGI AUGMENTED REALITY