Artikel Tempat Mencari Jurnal Ekonomi Pdf

Artikel Tempat Mencari Jurnal Ekonomi Pdf

ABSTRACT

Regional autonomy provides space for a more advanced national economy and encourages the spirit of each region to improve the economy and develop business in the countryside, especially in helping to provide funds or capital for each of the existing businesses in the countryside. The establishment of LPD is one of the strategic policies that can reach the rural community groups that aims to assist villagers in the capitalization of capital to be developed in improving rural economic enterprises. The economic benefits of LPD can be seen from the management capability to manage, manage the cash turnover, financial structure and credit level distributed to the public. This study aims to determine the effect of cyclic turnover, financial structure and credit level simultaneously and partially distributed to economic rentability in LPD in Denpasar period 2010-2011. Data analysis techniques used are classical assumption test, F test, t test and multiple linear regression analysis. Based on the results of the analysis, it can be seen that the data regression model is normally distributed, there are no symptoms of multicolinearity, no autocorrelation and no heteroscedasticity. From the F test it is known that H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted that the rate of cash turnover, financial structure and credit level discharged have significant simultaneous impact on economic profitability. Economic profitability is influenced by cash turnover, debt to equity ratio and loan to deposit ratio of 74 percent, while the remaining 26 percent is influenced by other variables outside of this study. From the t test can be obtained that the cash turnover has a significant positive significance means H0 rejected and H2 accepted the cash rotation rate significantly influence the economic profitability of LPD in Denpasar City during the period 2010-2011, financial structure has a significant negative negative means H0 rejected and H3 accepted ie ie financial structure have significant effect on economic rentability in LPD in Denpasar City during 2010-2011 period, credit level disbursed have a significant positive effect which means H0 rejected and H4 accepted that the credit level disbursed significantly influence economic rentability in LPD in Denpasar during period 2010 – 2011. Keywords: Cash Flow Rate, Financial Structure (debt to equity ratio), Loan to deposit ratio and Economic Rentability.

  1. ANALISIS FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI MOTIVASI BELAJAR MAHASISWA PROGRAM STUDI PENDIDIKAN EKONOMI FKIP UNIVERSITAS RIAU
  2. PEMBELAJARAN KONTEKSTUAL UNTUK MENINGKATKAN MOTIVASI DAN HASIL BELAJAR PERKULIAHAN EVALUASI PEMBELAJARAN MAHASISWA PENDIDIKAN EKONOMI FKIP UNIVERSITAS RIAU
  3. Arah Kebijakan Hukum Politik Ekonomi
  4. PENGARUH TINGKAT PERPUTARAN KAS, STRUKTUR FINANSIAL DAN TINGKAT KREDIT YANG DISALURKAN TERHADAP RENTABILITAS EKONOMIS PADA LEMBAGA PERKREDITAN DESA (LPD) DI KOTA DENPASAR PERIODE 2010 – 2011
  5. Dampak Pengelolaan Galian C Terhadap Kehidupan Ekonomi Dan Sosial Masyarakat di Desa Tibubiu, Kecamatan Kerambitan, Kabupaten Tabanan
  6. Perempuan Ngadang Dalam Perspektif Nilai Sosial-Ekonomi (Studi Kasus Di Dusun Kutampi, Desa Kutampi Kaler, Nusa Penida, Klungkung, Bali)
  7. PENGARUH VARIABEL EKONOMI DAN KARAKTERISTIK IBU RUMAHTANGGA TERHADAP KONSUMSI DAGING SAPI, DAGING BROILER DAN TELUR AYAM RAS RUMAHTANGGA DI KOTA PADANG
  8. PENGARUH FAKTOR-FAKTOR INTERNAL DAN EKSTERNAL TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN EKONOMI RUMAHTANGGA PETANI KARET DI KABUPATEN KUANTAN SINGINGI
  9. FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI KEPUTUSAN EKONOMI RUMAHTANGGA PETANI KAKAO DI KABUPATEN KUANTAN SINGINGI
  10. KONTRIBUSI USAHATANI LAHAN PEKARANGAN TERHADAP EKONOMI RUMAH TANGGA PETANI DI KECAMATAN KERINCI KABUPATEN PELALAWAN

Tags: