Artikel Jurnal Epidemiologi Kesehatan Reproduksi Pdf

Artikel Jurnal Epidemiologi Kesehatan Reproduksi Pdf

ABSTRACT

Reproductive and reproductive health rights are closely related to gender issues and women’s health, as they have the need for reproductive health services especially in relation to their nature as women, not to mention women in prisons. It is important to recognize that prison citizens are entitled to health care without discrimination, including prevention efforts with standards equivalent to those available in out-of-prison communities (WHO, 1993). Female prisoners present certain challenges for the authorities over prison, as they are a very small group in the prison population. Women have fewer access to health care services in prisons than male prisoners. Reproductive health care may also be limited or unavailable and health promotion, information and medicines (including for HIV and drug dependence) are often more limited in prisons than in prisons for men. Some studies show that women are at least twice as likely to get HIV through sex. Pre-existing STIs may increase the risk of contracting HIV and the proportion of women in prisons with STIs is relatively high. Community Service performed by providing health education about cervical cancer and pap smear examination is preventive effort to reproduction health problem. The purpose of the implementation is to increase knowledge so as to improve the independence of prison women in managing the function and process of reproduction, while the Pap smear examination is an early detection of the presence of malignancy. Health education participants from community service are all residents of IIA Prison Semarang, while Pap smear examination as many as 64 participants. Of the 64 participants, most of them are at the productive age of 18-49 years of 93.75%. The results of pap smear examination were obtained with normal results of 6.25% of the remaining 93.75% abnormal. Most of the results of the examination were moderate inflammation of 26.56% followed by diffuse inflammation / hard as much as 21.88%. From the results of community service that has been done suggested a special or routine checks as an early detection of an abnormal abnormalities.

DOWNLOAD DISINI

  1. UPAYA PREVENTIF PERMASALAHAN KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI PEREMPUAN LAPAS
  2. UPAYA PREVENTIF PERMASALAHAN KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI PEREMPUAN LAPAS (Hasil Pengabdian Masyarakat “Penyuluhan Kesehatan Reproduksi dan Pemeriksaan Pap Smear” di Lembaga Pemasyarakatan [Lapas] Kelas IIA Perempuan Semarang)
  3. Dampak Kekerasan Pada Istri Dalam Rumah Tangga Terhadap Kesehatan Reproduksi
  4. KERENTANAN FUNGSI REPRODUKSI: SEBUAH REALITA TINGKAT PENGETAHUAN, DAN PERILAKU KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI SERTA GIZI DAN STATUS GIZI PADA SISWI SMP MUHAMMADIAYAH SE- KOTA SEMARANG
  5. STATUS ANEMIA, PERILAKU DAN PENGETAHUAN GIZI SERTA KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI BURUH PEREMPUAN : GAMBARAN KERENTANAN KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI BURUH PEREMPUAN DI PABRIK BITRATEX KECAMATAN PEDURUNGAN KOTA SEMARANG
  6. Persepsi Guru SMA Kota Semarang Tentang Pendidikan Kesehatan Reproduksi Remaja
  7. POLA MAKAN DAN PENGETAHUAN REMAJA PUTRI TENTANG KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI : GAMBARAN KERENTANAN FUNGSI REPRODUKSI DI MAN I SEMARANG
  8. PERILAKU DAN POLA MAKAN IBU DALAM MASA NIFAS: GAMBARAN KEMISKINAN KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI DI WILAYAH PUSKESMAS I KECAMATAN GUNTUR KABUPATEN DEMAK
  9. ANTARA ANTE NATAL GARE (ANC) DAN POST PARTUM: POTRET PERJALANAN KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI PADA IBU HAMIL DAN NIFAS DI WILAYAH PUSKESMAS I KECAMATAN GUNTUR KABUPATEN DEMAK
  10. ANTE NATAL CARE (ANC) DALAM RESPREKTIF IBU HAMIL : GAMBARAN KERENTANAN KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI PADA MASYARAKAT NELAYAN DI KABUPATEN REMBANG.

Incoming search terms:

  • epidemiologi hookworm pdf

Tags: