Artikel Ebola Pdf
2014 was the biggest epidemic of the Ebola virus in history. On
February 2014, more than 150 people were attacked by the Ebola virus in Guinea and
Liberia, West Africa. Then the Ebola case was found to be widespread in other African countries.
Death rates due to Ebola have reached 90% of patients.
The Ebola virus was first discovered in 1976 in Sudan. This virus is included
in the Filoviridae family, genus Ebolavirus. There are 5 species of Ebolavirus, 4 of them
cause disease in humans, namely: Zaire ebolavirus, Sudan ebolavirus, TaÃ¯ Forest
ebolavirus, CÃ´te dâ ?? ?? Ivoire ebolavirus and Bundibugyo ebolavirus. The fifth type of virus is
Ebola virus that attacks primates is Reston ebolavirus.
Spread and transmission
Ebola virus in humans is still unknown but suspected of being a disease
transmitted by animals namely bats. Transmission of the Ebola virus from human to human
easy to happen. According to experts, the Ebola virus can be transmitted through contact with
sufferers’ body fluids such as blood, urine, semen, saliva and vomit. Viruses can
enter the human body through skin or mucosa that is not intact.
- INFEKSI VIRUS EBOLA
- Awareness of Ebola: An Exotic Zoonotic Disease
- PERAN MSF (MÃDECINS SANS FRONTIÃRES) DALAM MENANGANI EPIDEMI EBOLA DI AFRIKA BARAT TAHUN 2012-2014
- EBOLA HEMORRHAGIC FEVER: CLINICAL MANAGEMENT AND PREVENTION
- PERAN WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO) DALAM MENANGANI PENYEBARAN WABAH VIRUS EBOLA DI AFRIKA BARAT TAHUN 2013-2014
- KENALI EBOLA
- ANALISIS KESTABILAN DAN PROSES MARKOV MODEL PENYEBARAN PENYAKIT EBOLA
- Peramalan Penyebaran Jumlah Kasus Virus Ebola di Guinea dengan Metode Arima
Incoming search terms:
- JURNAL EBOLA